1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over. UK only.
2. Employees of I Talk Telly® or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must email in your answer to the question by clicking on 'CLICK HERE TO ENTER’ or emailing email@example.com. No purchase is necessary. Entries made via other methods will be void. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and only your first entry will be counted.
6. I Talk Telly® accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on the date shown on the entry page. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid and correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process within seven days of the competition closing.
9. The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the prize draw closing and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to I Talk Telly® within 14 days of being notified, the winner's prize will be forfeited and I Talk Telly® shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and I Talk Telly® shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by I Talk Telly® by post.
11. The name and county of the winner(s) available on request. Email
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. I Talk Telly® retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. I Talk Telly® reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of I Talk Telly® in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Promoter: I Talk Telly®.